It's not enough to aim, you must hit your target!

Sunday 18 December 2011

Here We Go Again!

Finally
Lee Lee, Chia Ying, Melanie and I
Did GROUP STUDY today
After so many weeks of school holidays!
Thanks to me!
:)
We actually had plans for group study before holidays.
But we didn't manage to do 
The main reason was,
We were still not in the STUDY mood.
Hahahaha.
I'm sure there are lots of people out there 
Already finished doing revision.
But four of us are just different.
We need motivation!
Mmm.
Lee Lee is an exception.
Maybe?
:D

*****

As usual,
We went to Old Town at Malim.
Well.
Everybody was late.
AGAIN!!!
Except for me
Lee Lee,
You were late to my house
Hahaha

*****

Not surprising,
We started by talking about other topics.
It was about 1.30 when we started chatting.
 Lee Lee didn't talk much
 Melanie,Chia Ying and I talked a lot
 Maybe Ying not so much.
 Hahaha
 We started with our FAVOURITE subject
 PHYSICS!
 Hahahahahaha
 Lee2 and Ying were really into it.
Mel and I
Ermmm
I don't know what to say
Lol.
We studied after a while.
Our books were all over the table!
Almost everybody who walked past us
Gave us weird looks.
Not good.
We took photos after we got bored
Took quite long to capture a nice one.
We continued studying after that
Okayyy
Not really.
Hahahaha
We talked about something else also
Four of us had the same thought about that particular person
I thought that I was the only one having that thought.
I was not!
My doubts fell away
I was not prejudiced against her.
:)
That topic certainly made us laugh a lot.
Even Lee Lee was distracted!
What do you think?
Wahahaha.

*****

What did we study after the whole evening?
I don't know about Lee2 and Ying.
But definitely not little
Melanie and I were fantastic.
Want to know what did we study?
HA! HA!
Do i need to say?
No need right.
Virtual image and Real image!
We felt so happy and satisfied.
LOL
Maybe more than that.
Hahahaha

*****

Group study officially ended after Lee Lee left.
We were tired and sleepy.
Had conversation about form 3's life.
And our future too.
Talked about other things also
But they are all PnC.
:)
Went to Mel's house after that 
but I went back after 30 minutes.
Had headache and toothache.
How pathetic

*****

Hopefully we will study more when we meet next time.
Is anyone interested?
Audition first
Basic requirements are as below.
-Loves chatting and laughing!
HAHAHAHAHAA
:D





2 comments:

  1. Then I think I fail the audition ady..haha! Anyway, it's interesting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have life memberships. Lol.

    ReplyDelete