It's not enough to aim, you must hit your target!

Saturday 17 December 2011

Unforgettable Outing!

21/11/2011

The day i wouldn't forget!
In the morning,
it was 8 o'clock!
I was already at Mcd waiting for them.
And they said that they would only arrive at 12!
So i was there alone.
Fortunately,
I brought novel there to read.
So I survived by reading novel and texting.
Jinq Wen reached there.
FINALLY!
We walked to the A'Famosa and talked about school and more.
Without realising,
It was already 11.45!
We went to Seoul Garden in MP to meet them.
We thought that there would be people there waiting for us.
But there was none!
Oh yea.
Shu Woey arrived on time though.
But she left after a while.
Elizabeth reached there!
And guess what.
There was a princess
who asked me to wait for her outside.
If she couldn't see us, 
she would go home straight.
Lol.
It was Flora.
Hahahahahha!
So three of us,
Elizabeth, Jinq Wen and I
were forced to leave the air-conditioned shopping mall for a while and stood outside.
There she was,
The Princess.
Dressed in black!
Hahaha.Cool?
 Everybody was late except for Jinq Wen and I!
 After everybody arrived,
 We faced another problem.
 We didn't know what to eat!
 In the end,
 We went to FOOD COURT!
Which we didn't think of having our lunch there in such outing.
 Normally,
 we'll go to places like Mcd and KFC.
 So,
That was UNUSUAL!
After lunch,
We went for movie.
We were separated into two groups
since some of them didn't want to watch movie.
Flora, Deline, Lydia, Chia Ying, Hannah, Eli and I went for movie.
Happy Feet 2.
It was okay.
Not my cup of tea actually.

*****

After movie,
we gathered at Mcd.
Going to Chia Ying's house.
We thought that only 7 person were going
But ended up as 10 person!
That was the biggest problem!
Only Deline's mom was coming to fetch us.
Which means,
10 of us had to go into her car!
We suffered on the journey back.
Lol.

*****

Steamboat time!
We were EXTREMELY QUIET!
I didn't know why.
Hahaha.

Jinq Wen and Huay Shyern.
Wahaha. Look at their faces!
 
*****

Finished eating.
Went to Chia Ying's room and took lots of photos!
Recorded a few videos too.
Contents of the videos were,
SECRETS!
I don't think that they want me to say it out loud here.
I mustn't forget to mention that
Flora's expression was PRICELESS!!
HAHAHA.

I love this photo the most! :)
 
 I want nobody nobody but you.
Haha.

See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil.:)


Before they left,
We took photos again.
Am I the shortest?!
:(


*****

Deline and i slept over at Chia Ying's house!
Chia Ying and I wanted to watch FD3.
But Deline was busy stalking people on FB.
We waited for very long!
We finally got to watch after that.
Chia Ying fell asleep first.
Hahaha.


*****

Second day was fun too!
We did manicure.
Thanks to Ying and Chia Yen!
:)

*****

I'm looking forward for another outing.
But,
SPM next year!
Hahaha.
I think my friends are all studying now.
And i'm still here.
Lol.
I'better go now.
Till then!



No comments:

Post a Comment