It's not enough to aim, you must hit your target!

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Dental Appointment! :)

Awoke. Feeling refreshed. 
As usual, the first thing i did was the same- 
turned to the side and had my phone in my hands. 
Was checking messages. 
A sudden thought flashed through my mind.
DENTAL APPOINTMENT TODAY! 
I need THREE extractions.
Surprisingly, 
I didn't feel any fears.
Haha. Yeap. 
There was no need to be scared as it didn't really hurt during the process.
The dentist gave me a local anaesthetic. 
I must admit that when they gave me the injection,
there were tears in my eyes but after that, 
I felt nothing.
I couldn't feel my mouth, 
even till now. 
Hahaha. 
Hope i'll have rows of beautiful teeth soon. 

Cheers! :)

Oh yea.. Lee Lee, here you go. My very first post. Quite short right. :D

1 comment:

  1. Cool! This day finally came! Your blog at last! Lol :) "..had my phone in my hands" Haha! Keep the posts coming! :D P.s if you are online now pls be informed that my hp is dead as usual. SMS you 2moro! Congrats for getting through extraction! :)

    ReplyDelete