It's not enough to aim, you must hit your target!

Thursday 11 October 2012

Together We Laugh

SPM is just around the corner.
Have been studying Bio for few days.
Just want to grab the opportunity to express my feelings while taking a break.
:)
Sorry Bio, date later ya!

Firstly, 
I would like to thank my classmates 
for singing birthday song during Physics and Chemistry lessons!
Sorry teachers!
;)
You all made my day!
Love you girls.
Mel, Thanks for the muffin! 



Lee2, Mei Yi and Joo Sing
Thanks for the book ya! 
:D
Totally see through me!

Shyern, Shan, CMei and my MOM!
Thanks for the big surprise!
Yea it was really touching.
I'm sure that I'll watch the video again and again.
That would be the best thing I could have from all of you!
Love y'all! 


I went through so much this year.
Excluding my parents, 
all of you were those people
who offered me shoulders to cry on,
listened to me while I talked non-stop about certain people,
and the most importantly, 
laughed together like there's no tomorrow.

Words couldn't express my gratitude towards y'all.
But,
There's one thing that I'd like to say,
I love y'all!
:')

Lets fight for SPM! 
We can do it!
We must make it!
We will succeed!
:D

1 comment: